Engaging our people
Our people are central to achieving ASX’s vision of being the world’s most respected financial marketplace. How we support and inspire our workforce influences their commitment to ASX and the quality of their work. Striving to have an inclusive work environment, which cares for our people’s wellbeing and provides them the opportunity to achieve their professional ambitions, contributes to our ability to retain and attract talent. It also helps deliver tangible results, such as improved financial performance.
We are committed to building an engaged, skilled and responsible workforce guided by values and behaviours that support our strategy. To do this, we:
- Make clear the behaviours we expect of employees through our values-based culture
- Commit to protecting the confidentiality of employees who wish to raise matters concerning the integrity of ASX
- Strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Have a strategy to attract and retain talent through our remuneration practices, and training and development programs
- Provide a safe and enjoyable work environment, with programs to support employee wellbeing.