The clearing house for Australian equity markets
ASX Clear is the sole provider of clearing services for Australia’s equity markets, including cash equities and exchange-traded equity options.
- has a long-term AA– credit rating from Standard & Poors
- is regulated by the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- complies with the CPMI-IOSCO Principles for Financial Market Infrastructures and the RBA’s Financial Stability Standards
- is recognised as a qualifying central counterparty under the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority’s prudential standards for Australian banks, and
- is authorised to clear transactions for certain customers in jurisdictions, including the European Union and United States
- Legal Entity Identifier: 549300JQL1BXTGCCGP11