Lit Trading, Centre Point and Sweep order types support a range of time validities:
- Fill-or-Kill: The order immediately executes in full when possible or is otherwise cancelled.
- Fill-and-Kill: The order immediately executes to the greatest extent possible with any remaining unexecuted volume being cancelled.
- Good for Day (Day / GFD): The order expires at the end of the current trading day.
TradeMatch order types also support the following additional time validities:
- Good-Till-Date (Date/GTD): The order expires at the end of the specified trading day.
- Good-Till-Expiry (Expiry/GTE): The order expires on the instrument’s expiry date.
- Good-Till-Cancel (GTC): The order expires only when cancelled or after the maximum permitted order lifetime for that particular instrument type.